Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New seasons to start!

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Romneybot said:
Yeah gonna be hard to replace Stabler. Reminds me a little bit of when Orbach died, they replaced him in L&O but it never felt quite the same.

Stabler/meloni is gone? I hadn't seen that until now.
they did similar on criminal minds having paget brewster? killed off,
before that aj cook, but maybe she is back this year.

both girls are back on Crimminal Minds this year Kaline....AJ and Paget have full time roles.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Stabler/meloni is gone? I hadn't seen that until now.
they did similar on criminal minds having paget brewster? killed off,
before that aj cook, but maybe she is back this year.

both girls are back on Crimminal Minds this year Kaline....AJ and Paget have full time roles.

Thanks for the update slick,
but did you hear how they are going to spin paget back? Unless they say she wasn't really killed off.
When all this went down, the talk I heard was about salaries and what the show/cbs was willing to pay. Maybe all the negative feedback helped bring them back. If you heard something else besides or different, I would be glad to hear.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
SLICK said:

but did you hear how they are going to spin paget back? Unless they say she wasn't really killed off.
When all this went down, the talk I heard was about salaries and what the show/cbs was willing to pay. Maybe all the negative feedback helped bring them back. If you heard something else besides or different, I would be glad to hear.

She wasn't killed off...remember the 2nd last episode where JJ met a woman in Paris and gave her 3 passports and bank account numbers and all you saw of her was her back , that was Prentiss.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

She wasn't killed off...remember the 2nd last episode where JJ met a woman in Paris and gave her 3 passports and bank account numbers and all you saw of her was her back , that was Prentiss.

I forget. all I remembered was the cemetary and the headstone with her name.
guess I wasn't paying attention to that episode, multitasking and missing details, thanks again.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
SLICK said:

I forget. all I remembered was the cemetary and the headstone with her name.
guess I wasn't paying attention to that episode, multitasking and missing details, thanks again.

it's all good my man....love that show.

Dexter, Walking Dead, Supernatural (only show I'll ever watch on the WB), Archer, House, Modern Family

I don't havNe the CW here which is the channel Supernatural is being broadcasted on (besides the reruns being shown on TNT) would somebody let me know whats going on in it, got hooked on a while back and have to work on the days its actually on. Whats going on with House? Who's going to replace Cuddy and is House actually gonna be spending the whole season in jail or is this a one episode thing just like that stint he did in rehab during season 5?

Back