Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Reality Shows

TheVictors

I have an idea ....

You take the worst possible shows and roll them into one far more interesting program.

Take all the fatties from Biggest Loser and put them on Dancing with the Stars. They either dance or die trying and bonus, cardiovascular workouts for all!

Have Simon Cowell insult and taunt everyone while Sharon Osbourne offers the dancers donuts.

The losers of the dance-off then go all Fear Factor and have to eat dead fish or bulls testicles or live grasshoppers and you have a win-win ....either be the Biggest Losing Dancer or be so fucking hungry you will eat pig shit with scallions.

Immediate hit!

Two and a half men pulled in 28 million viewers last week... Not reality tv but proof Americans are easily entertained...

while I hate most, hard knocks, some of the MTV true life episodes, but VH1s reality shows, any show involving a Kardashian, and dating shows cant get canceled fast enough...

TheVictors03 said:
I have an idea ....

You take the worst possible shows and roll them into one far more interesting program.

Take all the fatties from Biggest Loser and put them on Dancing with the Stars. They either dance or die trying and bonus, cardiovascular workouts for all!

Have Simon Cowell insult and taunt everyone while Sharon Osbourne offers the dancers donuts.

The losers of the dance-off then go all Fear Factor and have to eat dead fish or bulls testicles or live grasshoppers and you have a win-win ....either be the Biggest Losing Dancer or be so fucking hungry you will eat pig shit with scallions.

Immediate hit!

The doc must have given you an upgrade!

+1

Back