Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American Sniper

lostleader

I am surprised no one has started a thread on this show. I loved it, my wife hated it. Made me want to sign up to be a SEAL. I thought it was a solid war movie, but little rewatch value.

I am surprised no one has started a thread on this show. I loved it, my wife hated it. Made me want to sign up to be a SEAL. I thought it was a solid war movie, but little rewatch value.

Why don't you look again.

I love war mongering movies where they show the 9/11 attacks and then he's fighting in Iraq, like those two things have anything to do with each other.

I do support the troops but of course wish there was a hell so the Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz could burn there.

Why don't you look again.

I think he may be intentionally ignoring that thread. He doesn't want to ruin his fantasy about becoming a SEAL so he can go to 3rd world countries and blow people away from distance with a sniper rifle. FUN FUN FUN!

I think he may be intentionally ignoring that thread. He doesn't want to ruin his fantasy about becoming a SEAL so he can go to 3rd world countries and blow people away from distance with a sniper rifle. FUN FUN FUN!

No I honestly missed it. My mistake.

Im to old now to be signing up to do any "blowing away" but someone has to do it. Gotta pay the mortgage.

It's even more fun when it's a country we invade on false pretenses and then we kill the people fighting against our occupation

Back