Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chef Giada

zyxt9

Watching Food Network at in-laws and show is "best thing I ever ate...on a stick"...and Giada is describing something and says...

"you put it in your mouth, it explodes, and bam! Your done!!!"

Really Giada? You like that experience! Have I got a dish for you!!!

Put a bag on her head and she's a very nice dish.

Really?

You think she isn't pretty?

Her husband just recently filed for divorce against her; seems she's pretty horny and likes to fuck around...

That fivehead and her huge mouth that looks to hold 500 teeth? No. Not at all. I appreciate the jiggle though. Nigella Lawson on the other hand? Yes, so much yes!

If you want horny, i hear Octomom likes to get around!

jesus....I don't know whats more fucked up, that video or you guys sporting raging boners for women chefs on tv.

jesus....I don't know whats more fucked up, that video or you guys sporting raging boners for women chefs on tv.

If having a raging boner for a woman chef is fucked up, have I got a story for you!

castaway-masturbating-gif.gif

you obviously dont concur with the old saying about the quickest way to a man's heart, i take it.

I would tell any of these women chefs my favorite bird is the swallow.

Like the Timex watches, it's taken a licking but keeps on ticking.

Giada sure talks with a talented tongue. ;P

Back