Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Greatest movie killer of all time

I would have thought Arnold would have more, just from Commando. Mowing guys down left and right.

Btw, that's probably the first I seen that Keanu is more character driven. lol. The guys a terrible actor.

I would have thought Arnold would have more, just from Commando. Mowing guys down left and right.

Btw, that's probably the first I seen that Keanu is more character driven. lol. The guys a terrible actor.

keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg

I have a theory that the ease with which these guys kill in movies makes it seem like the numbers are higher

Last edited by a moderator:
I think General Jack Ripper (Sterling Hayden) has Slyvester all beat:
Image57_open_totalcommitment.jpg

Last edited:
the point was the kills had to be up close and personal... ordering a nuclear strike or death star attack therefore doesn't count.

though... maybe Godzilla would be one, since he was directly killing people, even if he was a giant monster, or whatever he was.

Back