Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Id tv

biggunsbob

I have to admit I like watching shows where the catch the bad men and women who commit terrible crimes.. Damn this country has a lot of really bad people...

I have to admit I like watching shows where the catch the bad men and women who commit terrible crimes.. Damn this country has a lot of really bad people...

It always has, the difference is that more info can be disseminated and distributed much more quickly than ever before, w/o relying only on newspapers, radio, and TV news broadcasts. There is also nearly double-trouble the population than there was back when we were young.

My late mother (she of the now dying off "Silent Generation") liked to tell me that the US was gonna go to shit, once my father's "Greatest Generation" kicked the bucket.

Last edited:
Back