Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite animated shows

dannydiggler

The Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
Beavis and Butthead
South Park
Home Movies
Moral Orel
Aqua teen Hunger force
Space Ghost
The Boondocks
Family Guy even though I hate Seth McFarlane for ruining Futurama and King of the Hill by creating two terrible shows in American Dad and The Cleveland show.. Awful jackass. And fuck you Fox..

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
South Park overall, not even close to anything else.

[flash=350,287:1qr08nrj]http://www.youtube.com/v/_KqqRPvM_Sw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:1qr08nrj]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Never watched Aqua teen Hunger force before.

kingofdetroit57 said:
I'm sorry, but American Dad is hilarious. I love that show.

shocked.gif

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
kingofdetroit57 said:
I'm sorry, but American Dad is hilarious. I love that show.

shocked.gif
I used to dislike that show, but it's gotten a lot funnier in the past few years. Definitely a lot funnier than Family Guy is now.

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

shocked.gif
I used to dislike that show, but it's gotten a lot funnier in the past few years. Definitely a lot funnier than Family Guy is now.

I concur...Roger can be one of the funniest characters on tv. Cleveland sucks, Family Guy is hot and cold but when it's funny it's downright hilarious. Futurama this season disappointed me a heck of a lot but I haven't seen every episode. South Park has been on a different level for a couple of years. I like ATHF again when "on" it's hilarious.

Since double d covered most of my fav animated shows I'll throw out a few off my all time fav episodes.

Simpsons, Homer vs Religion
Futurama That 80s guy
South Park Stan vs the economy, returning the Margaritaville maker
King of the Hill Football vs Soccer
Boondocks the balad of thugnificent

I missed watching the Tigers blow it in extras again will have to catch it at midnight? It was a good one?

Back