Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Workaholics

doinwork83

Season 2 of Workaholics starts tomorrow at 1030 on comedy central. Hilarious show, def one of my favorites....

I saw it twice. One time I couldnt understand why the fuck I was watching it, and the other I was cracking up. Reminds me of a British comedy mixed with American taste. Real dry but kind of raunchy.

cheeno said:
Workaholics is killing it this season!!!

yeah, I think so too. I actually laughed out loud a bunch of times during the episode where they try to quit drinking

season one was okay, but sometimes the humor got redundant... they would just be dicks to eachother all the time.

this season is kinda the same, but so far it's also different. I can't really explain it yet.

Workaholics killing it so far in season 2... Just signed on for a 3rd season...

Back