Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Just saying hi and happy holidays

Happy Holidays and Go Blue!

In other news: I might have found my next job and it might impact how much time I spend here.

Last edited:
I've been in day-long meetings the past couple days and unable to post anything.

Merry Holidays to all, and to all, a GoBlue!!! We will have our A2 friends in CO from 12/30 to 1/6 and at our mountain place for New Year's Eve, the Outback Bowl and some sick-ass snowboarding!!

I lost a team member who moved to Seattle about a month ago. I'm about to lose my mind at work because I'm overloaded.

Starting tomorrow night, I'm overloading on good booze. I might even steal a ride on Santa's sleigh!

Happy Holidays everyone and Go Blue!

https://youtu.be/Yz7FYPQp7v0

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back