Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs S Carolina Bowl Game Prediction Thread

b311j

When last we played the Cocks....

clowney-31.jpg

That was then. This is now.

Post your prediction.

Add some analysis if you wish.

Hell, woof and bark if you want.

The spread is at ][V][ -7.5 with an over/under at 43.

Happy New Year!!!

][V][ GoBlue

Last edited:
This should not really be a competitive game, but probably will.

UM..................23
Crappier USC....13

Hoping our pass blocking & passing game in general shows improvement; otherwise, I'll be keeping expectations for next year low. Like 8-4 again.

and developing a mental detachment toward Michigan football like I had in the RichRod years, to avoid having to consider that Harbaugh might go 0-4 against OSU and nearly as bad against MSU.

Michigan - 27
Cockbags - 14

I can't woof or bark since I have not seen one second of South Carolina football this year. Not even a highlight.

Michigan - 27
Cockbags - 14

I can't woof or bark since I have not seen one second of South Carolina football this year. Not even a highlight.

probably wouldn't help much since their offense was putrid & they fired their OC.

I assume they will try to change things up as much as possible for this one

Big 10 is looking good. I dont mind a win from Michigan this time of year. South Carolina should be a 2 score win for Michigan even on an avg showing.

little Vic says,

MICHIGAN - 38
SC - 31

I don't think it will be that high scoring or anywhere near 300, but feel the MICHIGAN D will show up ...and STRIKE down the Cocks, leaving nothing to SPARE! Bunch of ...TURKEYS!

MICHIGAN - 27
SC - 13

Last edited:
Hopefully the offense is motivated to show that they are better than what they were against, PSU, OSU, and Wisc. Peters can gain advantage for next year's QB competition. Defense will dominate.

Michigan 35
SC 10

And I am already sick of seeing the references to "the HIT", but I am sure that will be the first thing they show to start the coverage of the game.

Last edited:
Hopefully the offense is motivated to show that they are better than what they were against, PSU, OSU, and Wisc. Peters can gain advantage for next year's QB competition. Defense will dominate.

Michigan 35
SC 10

And I am already sick of seeing the references to "the HIT", but I am sure that will be the first thing they show to start the coverage of the game.

I, too, am sick of hearing about "the hit." It's everywhere; even the game description on my damn DVR mentions it!

Back