Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs. Jacksonville, 12/30/2017

tinselwolverine

Tip off is in 20 and no one has started this thread, so I've gone ahead and done it myself.

Really stretching it out meow.

That's what she said.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm heading out.

Would have rather seen a lead twice this much by this time.

Yeah. Rahk is playing pretty well, but man this is sloppy.

Let's just chalk it up to the holidays. It's inhumane to ask for anyone to work this week. The booze flows like the Mississippi River between Christmas and New Years. Hell, you could probably show up to work on the back end of a 3 day acid trip and no one would notice during the Eve to Eve week.

Yeah. Rahk is playing pretty well, but man this is sloppy.

Let's just chalk it up to the holidays. It's inhumane to ask for anyone to work this week. The booze flows like the Mississippi River between Christmas and New Years. Hell, you could probably show up to work on the back end of a 3 day acid trip and no one would notice during the Eve to Eve week.

I had to back way off the demon drink this week; that's how much I drank over Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I was having dry heaves three days in a row.

I had to back way off the demon drink this week; that's how much I drank over Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I was having dry heaves three days in a row.
Cot damn! That's brutal man. I have no idea how, but Santa blessed me with no hangover magic this week.

That or it's me walking my dog 4 miles every morning. So, it's most likely Santa.

Watched last 3 minutes. Poole has some range . 8 points in garbage time last 2 minutes for him.

Didn't catch any of this one. Sounds like they were sluggish out of the gate which isn't surprising given the holiday break and long layover between games.

I was just looking at the schedule and didn't realize just how weak the Big Ten was overall. Only MSU and Purdue are ranked. Michigan has a decent chance to finish top 4 in the conference if they play well.

I dvr'd it. WIll save it for when I have insomnia

sounds like it was sloppy. Win by 50? Who cares? win by 25? ahhhh something is wrong

whatever. Delete it from memory...stupid game to play

Yep, Seems like (again seems like, I could be wrong. it happens) that Michigan and MN will be battling it out for 3rd, which is not bad.

Back