Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football schedules 2019+

anyone else nervous about UM's next game? I'm just not convinced this team will be what we hoped it would be by now.

anyone else nervous about UM's next game? I'm just not convinced this team will be what we hoped it would be by now.

I do not see any reason to have ever scheduled this game. Seems like a lose/lose situation, with pregame hype that will nauseate me to no end.

App. St. isn't nearly as good these days as when they upset Michigan

I updated the schedule including the 8:17 start time for the B1G Championship Game for the Michigan vs Iowa match-up. Heh heh

was just looking at the schedule and it says that the Hawaii game will be on BTN

some 2017 game times announced:

From mgoblue.com

Announced Game Times/TV Designations

Sept. 2 -- vs. Florida, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Sept. 9 -- vs. Cincinnati, Noon (ABC/ESPN/ESPN2)
Sept. 23 -- at Purdue, 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m.
Oct. 14 -- at Indiana, Noon
Oct. 28 -- vs. Rutgers - Homecoming, Noon
Nov. 25 -- vs. Ohio State, Noon (FOX)

Hate the noon games. They just don't work with my schedule right now. Oh well

some 2017 game times announced:

From mgoblue.com

Announced Game Times/TV Designations

Sept. 2 -- vs. Florida, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Sept. 9 -- vs. Cincinnati, Noon (ABC/ESPN/ESPN2)
Sept. 23 -- at Purdue, 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m.
Oct. 14 -- at Indiana, Noon
Oct. 28 -- vs. Rutgers - Homecoming, Noon
Nov. 25 -- vs. Ohio State, Noon (FOX)

Hate the noon games. They just don't work with my schedule right now. Oh well

Thanks, hungry.

Also, Air Force Noon on BTN. All have been added.

PS - Championship Game 8:00 on FOX (of course).

Last edited:
some has to update '18 & '19... we play ND Sucks now, not Arkansas. Or "Our Kansas" as Les Miles pronounced it (before losing to them, because they had Darren McFadden)

Michigan vs MN is at 7:30pm

Dang it! Another night game...argh!!

Why can't we get 3:30 games??!?!?

Great news!!

Michigan@Maryland on 11/11/17 will start at 3:30pm

Yay!

I was looking to see when we play Minnesota again after this year.

Looks like the Big Ten has published schedules out until 2021. We only play Minnesota one more time in this period, in 2020. We play Wisconsin every year. no one else in the East has to. WTF? I guess UW probably feels the same way, but the scheduling is just brutal.

Back