Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chinese handle Christian Megachurch the Right Way

LOL @ at u and ur wife.

if you find regular face-to-face human interaction too stressful, maybe see if the restaurant has a website and type them an email.

It's not the face to face part that's an issue. We just get too chummy, so it's like you're not going to visit your friends anymore. "Breaking up" over email would be even worse/more awkward.

seems to be an all Caucasian kitchen staff - serving food with an Asian flare?!!! Wow, what a blatant case of cultural appropriation. Time for the boycott - shut this Rose person down. NOW! Well, I mean after I try the Grilled Raddichio Salad and either the Roast Beef sangy or possibly the Ramen. But after that, she has to be boycotted and shut down.

"Rose" is actually Katie, but it's her husband, Justin, that does all the delicious cultural appropriation. His ramen bowls are actually better than the place that specializes in ramen.

Screw it. I'm going back.

It's not the face to face part that's an issue. We just get too chummy, so it's like you're not going to visit your friends anymore. "Breaking up" over email would be even worse/more awkward.

I bit into a chicken bone at an El Pollo Loco in LA years ago - didn't chip my tooth but it was still pretty painful. I haven't been to El Pollo Loco since but mostly because they aren't in Chicago, New York or New Jersey.

Just go try the noodles, then see how you feel. It's a restaurant, not an ex-girlfriend - it probably won't be that awkward.

A friend in Chicago once told me a story about how his sister was eating a salad and bit into something really hard that caused tremendous pain and broke her tooth. She took the tooth straight to the dentist who told her "this is a tooth, but it's not yours."

I would not go back to that place.

Back