Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Music Died

It was a temporary death. CPR was done on Music and they came back strong. Until 1977 and then it died one last time, never to regain life.

It was a temporary death. CPR was done on Music and they came back strong. Until 1977 and then it died one last time, never to regain life.

Music died ca. '97 IMO, but the late 80s were pretty bereft of music except for hair bands. I liked the techno/grunge/alternative/industrial-rock music revival of '89-97. Never cared for rap/hip-hop/gangsta/diva/boy-bands. although I did like RATM and Faith No More. Other than the White Stripes, I really haven't purchased the music of any other new artists since the turn of the century.

Back