Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rate my FF team.....

Blount and Charles barring any ridiculous matchup situations. My flex is pretty wide open though. I didn't want any part of deangelo this year, but couldn't pass him up where I got him. I'll have to see how it goes between him and benson, but will also be keeping my eye on my backup wr's, especially sims-walker to see if he flourishes in McDaniels' offense (thanks to beez for the heads up on his situation...i didn't even know he switched to stl originally).

I'm hoping Stafford blows up early and I can package him and a wr or two for a top of the line wr to pair up with Nicks.

Ahh the conflicted fantasy start. D Williams vs the cards isn't a bad option. They'll stack the box but that line is healthy and will can break one.

Back