Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Earworms

turok

Songs that get stuck on an endless loop in our minds from time to time, this one is on me, b/c this song played while my wife had a cable music channel on that was playing 70s hits yesterday, can't seem to get rid of it right now...ahaha!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsezr0qiFIc

Check out Rundgren wearing a spacy outfit with bluish long hair and how about that glittery eyebrows and lashes job...lol.

Looks like he would have fit right in that Star Trek TOS episode with those space-hippies who tried to take over the Enterprise while trying to find the planet of Eden

248378.jpg

startrek_hippies.jpg

the+way+to+eden.jpg

Last edited:
"Gonna clap my hands and jump for joy, I got a clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy!"

it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world...

Oops! sorry everybody...

Ehh...so wheres my $8K ?

Interesting link. I am surprised the judge ruled that way, but at least most lf the claims were thrown out. A 30 minute evac for a water attraction is pretty normal, especially for someone in a wheelchair. I'm sure Disney made offers of compensation which this guy turned down in favor of a lawsuit. Granted I only worked at DisneyWorld and things are done differently at all the parks, but typically they go through several options unless the person is not of a reasonable mind where they just won't accept any compensation. Still $8k is pretty crazy high considering there could not have been any long term pain and suffering as a result of Disney's actions since the meds he needed were with him and he chose not to take them.

As for your $8k...well, you can contact the Disney lawyers for that since the music is their property. I could however provide you with $8k in Monopoly money which could come in handy one day. Heck if bitcoin can become a recognized currency, anything is possible!

Back