Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fister Traded, now is retiring from baseball

Sounds like we pretty much gave him away for nothing...hope there is more in return

Last edited:
Need to hear more, don't likw the sound of this.

Ray was given a B in 2011 in Nationalprospects.com for what its worth.

Dougie Fister traded?!?

NOOO!!

Got a bad feeling about this Lombardozzi annd who?

The '14 WS champ gnats say thx Tigers in advance?

I won't freak out, yet. I'll wait and see, maybe a couple years down the road but its a no doubt situation that we need young talent in the organization. Maybe we get lucky.

DD has a proven track record of pure genius moves, I trust he knows what he's doing..I think having at least 1 lefty in the starting rotation is a good thing..symly will fill the spot nicely IMO

Last edited:
I just want someone I know in the deal Mitch.. I loved having DF as a starting pitcher..

I thought fister could get us a decent haul due to lower salary and being under team control

Back