Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Idiot Brother

doinwork83

Just seen it last night. Fucking Awesome. Hilarious, great storyline, good acting. Paul Rudds best performance since Clueless. haha. But seriously, I would totally reccommend it. Could be a flick to check out with the fellas, or one to watch with the woman.

did you say his best performance since Clueless? WTF? lol

You must not have seen 40 year old virgin, Role Models, and Anchorman. Good to hear about this movie. It looks good.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]did you say his best performance since Clueless? WTF? lol

You must not have seen 40 year old virgin, Role Models, and Anchorman. Good to hear about this movie. It looks good.

I think he was being sarcastic, but when I read it earlier I thought the same thing....I had totally forgot he was in that movie, and had actually forgot it was a movie for a bit.

He was funny in Knocked Up also: wife barges into strange house thinking he is having an affair....only to spot him and a bunch of guys doing a fantasy baseball draft...."Hi honey.......I got Matsui!!".

To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal and I would never take it away from anyone, but I would also never stand in line for it.

doinwork83 said:
Just seen it last night. Fucking Awesome. Hilarious, great storyline, good acting. Paul Rudds best performance since Clueless. haha. But seriously, I would totally reccommend it. Could be a flick to check out with the fellas, or one to watch with the woman.

Best performance since Clueless?? What on God's green Earth did you just say?? Thank the stars i wasn't eating something while reading that because i would have choked....lol. Touche, sir...

hahaha. Wow guys, I was just fucking around lol....... Slick not a Paul Rudd fan? I mean dudes not winning an oscar anytime soon, but hes played some funny roles....

I think he's funny. Kind of Vince Vaughnish..you know he's gonna play a sarcastic prick that talks in cadences but in the end it's still pretty funny.

I think he bought his own island and went off the grid. now all he does is blow and hookers...

doinwork83 said:
I think he bought his own island and went off the grid. now all he does is blow and hookers...

No that was just a movie. "Couple's Retreat"

Back