Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Community

dannydiggler

I just picked up season 2 today! Pop Pop!! The new season starts next week thursday at 8. Probably the best comedy since Arrested Development. It's a shitty time slot I know but do yourself a favor and tune in. Omar from The Wire ( Michael Kenneth Williams ) will be a guest star as a prof along with John Goodman.

Im excited for tonights episode. I starte watching season two and then went back and watched season 1. It really is the best comedy since arrested development.

motown1958 said:
Im excited for tonights episode. I starte watching season two and then went back and watched season 1. It really is the best comedy since arrested development.

It's sad that the viewers just aren't there. I've made it my mission to spread the word. You should too!

haha starburns.....I was thinking we could get a Breaking bad kinda thing lol.

I really liked the Dr. Who reference tonight. That made me laugh. Inspector time and space haha.

Martin Starr from Freaks and Geeks, and knocked up is on Community tonight. Dude's funny as hell..

Man that freaking time line jumping was hilarious. I love when they play into the fact that its a TV show and just do off the wall stuff. The ending cracked me up with the evil goatees.

Back