Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fast 7

zoombabyzoom

Amazing ending.

I've seen the Titanic, Notebook, and many other movies in theatres that have brought tears to many of my fellow theatre goers.

But, Fast 7 BY FAR was more emotional than anything.

I seen about 90% of a full IMAX crowd balling like kids who lost their parents.

This movie, is now the 7th highest grossing movie of all-time and still has weeks left in the theatres. In the end will probably be around #3. And was the fastest movie to break the 1 Billion amount EVER.

And is now the 10 highest grossing film Franchise EVER.

I didn't see anything past 3...or...whichever one The Rock was in first. Can I skip the rest and go see 7 and not be confused?

I didn't see anything past 3...or...whichever one The Rock was in first. Can I skip the rest and go see 7 and not be confused?

Yes.

They drive around really fast and the dead moron...they just re-created his image on a computer.

I never saw any of these movies, but he was pretty good in a couple of movies I did see him in. Walker was his name or some shit like that.

Back