Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Netflix's Daredevil

biggunsbob

Holy crap Marvel has another home run.. I have just watched the first 3 episodes and they are something.. Top Notch fight Scenes and decent acting. Pretty darn dark and deep.. Already getting good critical response.. Sorry i missed it if someone else posted about it..

I'm looking forward to binge watching it this weekend. Haven't heard one bad review.

And goddamn is Vincent D'onofrio is fucking CREEPY when he wants to be.

I literally just finished episode 5.

I guess I'll be the one to voice some disappointment. The fight scenes are way overdone. Seriously, that guys does some maxtix style flips and are totally unnecessary, and really just a waste of energy. the story as far as him being DareDevil seems to be progressing so slowly I felt like I was watching Smallville or some other horrible CW garbage (apologies if you like that stuff). Each epidode I just keep wondering if this will be one one he finally dons the dark red mask and uses the cane/billyclub weapon.

On the plus side, I do like that it's very dark and graphic, probably an homage to Frank Miller.

Personally I hope it gets better, but so far I just have not had that feeling that I have to watch the next episode as soon as possible.

Who plays daredevil? Is it Chris Evans?

XS5LK.gif

Does daredevils alter ego, crusading crime-fighting fair-minded attorney Matt Murdock qualify for a handicapped parking placard?

I literally just finished episode 5.

I guess I'll be the one to voice some disappointment. The fight scenes are way overdone. Seriously, that guys does some maxtix style flips and are totally unnecessary, and really just a waste of energy. the story as far as him being DareDevil seems to be progressing so slowly I felt like I was watching Smallville or some other horrible CW garbage (apologies if you like that stuff). Each epidode I just keep wondering if this will be one one he finally dons the dark red mask and uses the cane/billyclub weapon.

On the plus side, I do like that it's very dark and graphic, probably an homage to Frank Miller.

Personally I hope it gets better, but so far I just have not had that feeling that I have to watch the next episode as soon as possible.

It's ok to disagree.. I think the episodes are paced perfectly Plus didn't the daredevil of the comics start off slow and in black to start before going Red and using a billy club which he freaking needs.. I will give you the fight scenes are a tad over the top but damn they are fun to watch. Anyway going to trying and get a few more episodes in today. But the ending of Number 3 while telegraphed in the fight scene was something.. Love the flashbacks to his days as a kid..

Back