Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game of Thrones

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Book are fantastic but man they are long.... Still well worth it..

i like long books. I find that 800-1000 pages is perfect. Takes about a week out of my time to read, but I'm good with that.

Pretty cool ending this week. If theyre gonna focus on every single character in an episode it needs to be 2 hours long. 5 min update on every character is kinda lame.

I have seen episodes 1-4 of season 5.

So far it's progressing reaaallllyyy slowly.

I have seen episodes 1-4 of season 5.

So far it's progressing reaaallllyyy slowly.

I thought they had just the premiere of season 5 last night did I miss something?

Last edited:
Other episodes have been leaked. I have only watched last episode so far this season. I have read all the books though.

Yeah, the first 4 episodes are out there, though if I had HBO I would probably have just waited for them, because now I'll be waiting 5 weeks for a new episode.

Hindsight lol

Yeah, the first 4 episodes are out there, though if I had HBO I would probably have just waited for them, because now I'll be waiting 5 weeks for a new episode.

Hindsight lol

That was my thought, too.

Eh I already know the whole story, so watching the videos in a bunch is fine by me.

They're actually passing the books this season. You won't be singing that tune much longer.

Didn't Sansa Stark's role in the books (that have been printed up to now) end immediately after they left? I believe so. If that's true, then that story line is something that will be new for me. I can't remember, but I'm 80% sure that was the end for her so far.

The series hasn't followed the books all that closely anyways.

I didn't care much for the last book.. They progressively got worse for me.. Too many characters to be fun..

Did anyone else wanna smash their tv sets last night after that thing Stannis did?

The writers were smart to give us that big ending scene to take out minds off it, but im still pretty pissed off.

Did anyone else wanna smash their tv sets last night after that thing Stannis did?

The writers were smart to give us that big ending scene to take out minds off it, but im still pretty pissed off.

I'm surprised by everyone's reaction. Good things are created in this series so they can be destroyed. I thought this was better than the previous episode where everyone was so excited to see a battle scene. This kind of injustice and betrayal is what this series is all about.

I didn't care much for the last book.. They progressively got worse for me.. Too many characters to be fun..

Seems pretty straightforward to me. /s

all-the-kills-in-the-game-of-thrones.jpg

Back