Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

blackish

zyxt9

I have only caught a couple episodes, but find it to be one of the best comedies on TV right now.

Anybody else watching this? If not, try to watch the season opener for this year, wow did they touch on some of the bigger topics of today in a smooth way, from the use of the "N" word to "Zero Tolerance" to "Environmental/water usage" to "Generational Differences"...just phenomenally well written and acted.

How am I supposed to rhyme my raps if I can't use the N-word? LMAO

For what ever reason, I never watched it the first season, last year.

The season premier was pretty funny.

I caught one episode last year during summer repeats and it was solid too. Dre told his wife he would take care of the things she does for a week. Another very solid script. This show deserves more publicity, not just for the comedy, but the topics they cover.

Anyways, 6 1/2 years after the last post on this thread, this monumental television success has come to an end.

I have watched it regularly, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

So much has happened during that time; zyxt, who started this thread, vanished for what seemed like at least a couple years; then he came back, then Matt Stafford went from the Lions to the Rams, and then zyxt started a thread about it, then zyxt got banned for a month, then zyxt came back and immediately started a thread about being banned for a month, and then black-ish ended.

Back