Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stephen Colbert on His New Show

tinselwolverine

So he has Neil Tyson the astrophysicist on as a guest; and Tyson said he had seen the fifth dimension perform right there at the Ed Sullivan theater.

I was a little disappointed in Colbert as a journalist.

I wanted him to ask "what really does happen when the moon is in the seventh house? And Jupiter aligns with Mars? Does peace really rule our planet? And does love actually steal the stars; and is it the dawning of the age of Aquarius?"

Haha! Colbert's been really good on the new show. I still don't think it's as good as the Report, but whatever. The only thing I'd really change is the stupid band. I don't think it's needed and the main guy is boring as fuck when he's interacting with Colbert.

people liked jay leno too. and tyler perry movies. and bands like nickelback, creed, and activities like nascar.

That was my response when I heard this. It's like Letterman/Leno all over again.

Back