Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michael B. Jordan is About to Blow Up

tinselwolverine

Assuming anybody thinks the last season of Friday Night Lights quarterback/most recent Human Torch hasn't blown up already.

Is Michael B. Jordan like the George W. Bush of the NBA or something?

Is Michael B. Jordan like the George W. Bush of the NBA or something?

Michael B. Jordan recently narrated the ESPN 30 30 installment Trojan Wars about the Pete Carrol era at USC.

To my knowledge that's his only actual soiret into anything to do with real and actual sports; although he plays athletes and super heroes on TV and in movies.

So I would say no.

Michael B. Jordan recently narrated the ESPN 30 30 installment Trojan Wars about the Pete Carrol era at USC.

To my knowledge that's his only actual soiret into anything to do with real and actual sports; although he plays athletes and super heroes on TV and in movies.

So I would say no.

You should have led with the fact that he's also starring in the lead role as Apollo Creed's son in the new movie "Creed". Oh and he was on Bear Gryll's show on NBC a few months ago. Seems like a good dude.

You should have led with the fact that he's also starring in the lead role as Apollo Creed's son in the new movie "Creed".

Well that's why he's about to blow up.

Personally I prefer nuance and subtlety.

Back