Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fallout 4 Let's Play

....By the way, another settlement needs your help. Be sure to offer help to any who need it it's the best way to blah, blah, blah...

Yeah. Fuck that guy, I avoid Preston like the plague. I find it's best to fail his quests by not responding and then never going back to receive new ones. Out of sight, out of mind.

This Nuka World DLC has got me hooked. Without spoiling too much, let's just say if you were ever interested in being on the raiders side of things, now is your chance. Good stuff.

No, dub got upset at something and asked us to ban him. I didn't talk to him so I don't know why..

I'm here :) Just needed to get away from the message boarding for awhile.

Just wrapped up my Deus Ex LP!

Btw, dubs, have you played Deus EX: Human Revolution? I have had fora long long time but never played it. I suppose its a first person?

I couldn't log back into my old ID.

Yeah, I beat them both. If you are interested in my thoughts on the newest one (Mankind Divided), watch the last video I just posted while the credits roll.

I couldn't log back into my old ID.

Yeah, I beat them both. If you are interested in my thoughts on the newest one (Mankind Divided), watch the last video I just posted while the credits roll.

You want me to un-ban the ID so you can re-log with that one? I'll un-ban and if you ant to use it go ahead..

Back