Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fat Sick and Nearly Dead (Documentary)

biggunsbob

There are two of them The first one was i think 2010 and he did another one in 2014. Its about juicing. Me and my wife always wanted to try juicing even though both of us are not over weight I recommend both documentaries if you have the time they are fantastic. We found a juicer on sale at Target for 49 dollars and have been doing it for over a week.

Now we are not rebooting our bodies and going totally on Juice like Joe does in the move but I can say after one week that that I feel like I have more energy.. Just a start. 75% of drinks we have made have been good. The one with Ginger in it today was not the greatest..But holy crap orange juice from a juicer is freaking assume. Anyway if you are looking to get healthy give the documentaries a look and consult you doctor..

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Last edited:
Back