Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New seasons to start!

dannydiggler

The new season is almost here. Breaking Bad has been going for about a month now and has been stellar. Community is my favorite comedy by far and it isn't even close, I can't wait for next month!!! Dexter starts back up again as well. While last season much like season 3 was a bit of a let down I have faith that the new writers can get back to what made the show great to begin with. What are you all most excited about?

Any word on a new season for It's Always Sunny? They're so damn short.

Sunny will begin next month as well.. I want to see Mac jump the bar. :)

Looking forward to Dexter on Showtime.

I watch the CSI and cop shows fairly regularly;
CSI Miami, CSI New York, Hawaii Five-0, Criminal Minds.

Really looking forward to Dexter and Boardwalk Empire this fall. Steve Buscemi is great in that show.

I haven't seen Boardwalk Empire yet. I'm not willing to pay for premium networks when I can just find a zip or torrent the next day. Is Buscemi better in B.E or The Sopranos? I fing loved him in Fargo and wish he would go back to characters like that.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I haven't seen Boardwalk Empire yet. I'm not willing to pay for premium networks when I can just find a zip or torrent the next day. Is Buscemi better in B.E or The Sopranos? I fing loved him in Fargo and wish he would go back to characters like that.

Not sure which he's better in, I never watched the Sopranos. In Boardwalk Empire he plays a different type of character than what I'm used to from him. He's kind of a bad ass, but not the bumbling darkly funny guy from Fargo. More in the sense that he's a gang boss and basically runs Atlantic City and doesn't take shit from anyone. They weave in historical gangster figures like Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Arnold Rothstein, etc. Its pretty damn good.

Dexter is a great show and i think he's really going to go all out this season. The walking dead looked promising also.

Walking Dead I think is this October.. My 14 year old boy likes the Zombie hunting aspect of it..

Interested to see how House moves on w/out Cutty and how they write her off the show. Same with Law and Order SVU as they now will be without Stabler (Chris Melloni). Big changes on those 2 shows. House won't feel the changes as much but SVU may be in its last few seasons. I don't see it surviving.

Remember when Meloni had that recurring character on NYPD Blue, drugged up 'Mouse'

mikeytbuckeyes said:
Interested to see how House moves on w/out Cutty and how they write her off the show. Same with Law and Order SVU as they now will be without Stabler (Chris Melloni). Big changes on those 2 shows. House won't feel the changes as much but SVU may be in its last few seasons. I don't see it surviving.

Yeah gonna be hard to replace Stabler. Reminds me a little bit of when Orbach died, they replaced him in L&O but it never felt quite the same.

Meloni was at his best in OZ....along with alot of other actors that were on that show.

Romneybot said:
mikeytbuckeyes said:

Yeah gonna be hard to replace Stabler. Reminds me a little bit of when Orbach died, they replaced him in L&O but it never felt quite the same.

Stabler/meloni is gone? I hadn't seen that until now.
they did similar on criminal minds having paget brewster? killed off,
before that aj cook, but maybe she is back this year.

Back