Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Wild 2 Final

Holy crap get that damn puck out of our zone holy smokes that is alot of wild pressure! !!

Goal!!

Great pass from Mantha I think !!!

Frk !!!!

Play the young kids Holland !!!!

Last edited:
Great response by the wings after giving up a 2-0 third period lead.
I was pissed because it felt like last season all over again.

Last edited:
Yikes . Nonstop pressure..

Great save by Jimmy there .

Last edited:
Glad they won first game at the new place .. I was worried 5 minutes into the third !

Missed the entire game.

Was the win deserved or just lucky?

Deserved . I only saw the last part of the second and third but they were up 2-0 to start the third and came out so flat and just like that it was 2-2. But in the middle of the third period they woke up and took the game back from the Wild.
Howard was fantastic.

Last edited:
Missed the entire game.

Was the win deserved or just lucky?

well deserved , one of the best games i have watched in a while . They ( Minny )
did score two goals that were overturned , 1st one im still iffy on , but 2nd one Howard got hit in the head as the puck was on net .

That is indeed some good news.

I see Ericsson played only 12 minutes (such wonderful news).

4 points from Green, and Frk got a goal/assist in his Red Wing debut. Great waiver pickup :p

The last 2 goals for Detroit seemed very stoppable (soft).

Gotta find some good highlights instead of just the goals.

really , you're THAT guy haha . Goals were soft , guess we didnt deserve to win . Sit down moron

Way to jump to conclusion.

Never said they didn't deserve to win, there is a lot more to a game than just the goals.

Just pointing out those last 2 goals were gaffs (gifts) from Dubnyk.

Way to jump to conclusion.

Never said they didn't deserve to win, there is a lot more to a game than just the goals.

Just pointing out those last 2 goals were gaffs (gifts) from Dubnyk.

I wouldn't call them gaffs so much. The Wings were working hard on those.. Plus it makes up for one of the best saves I've ever seen..

Back