Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining NFC North Schedules

Caldwell is 10-3 in November. Best in the NFL since 2014.

Bring on the Bears and Vikings

Lions D is better. Vikings D is healthier

Vikings dline is better, lbs are better, and I'd take their secondary over ours. I love slay and Quinn, but the Vikings secondary is just more complete as a whole. Our lbs are still green, so its a premature comparison. Right now Vikings have the advantage.

Last edited:
Lions have the better QB, better weapons, same defense and better ST and coaching

Run game is close but Viking a little better

Can't wait until the Lions sweep them.

The Lions may very well beat them on Thanksgiving...probably a 50/50 game. They will have a great home field advantage going for them.

I think the Lions win, hopefully a devastating loss for the Vikings that throws the Vikings off for the remainder of the season. That's what we need

Vikings dline is better, lbs are better, and I'd take their secondary over ours. I love slay and Quinn, but the Vikings secondary is just more complete as a whole. Our lbs are still green, so its a premature comparison. Right now Vikings have the advantage.

Vikings have the advantage? How so? I'll give the defense to the Vikes and the offense to the Lions. Plus we have already beaten them.

I mean, if a 1-7 team beats a 7-1 team, are they really better than them? Are the Bears better than the Steelers? No, but they got them on that particular day.

The Viks are a much better team right now top to bottom. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

So the Lions were the better team against the Chargers, Seattle, Packers and Rams in 2015. 7-9 becomes 11-5 real quick. Lions were the better team than Seattle in the playoffs last year. Just more injured. You guys just dug yourself a hole

So the Lions were the better team against the Chargers, Seattle, Packers and Rams in 2015. 7-9 becomes 11-5 real quick. Lions were the better team than Seattle in the playoffs last year. Just more injured. You guys just dug yourself a hole

We aren't digging a hole. I may think that MN is a better team but I realize that the Lions won that particular game.

The Lions are 5-4 and MN is 7-2. Those are facts. The Lions were 7-9 in 2015...that is also a fact. You are the only one that lives in fantasy land where there are true wins.

We aren't digging a hole. I may think that MN is a better team but I realize that the Lions won that particular game.

The Lions are 5-4 and MN is 7-2. Those are facts. The Lions were 7-9 in 2015...that is also a fact. You are the only one that lives in fantasy land where there are true wins.

Lions were the better team than all of their opponents in 2015.

"The better team doesn't always win"- tomdalton22

And the Lions are a Falcons game ref error and one yard against Steelers from being 7-2. A Steelers team that beat the Vikings pretty handily

Last edited:

Um. the Lions were a better team than Seattle in the playoffs? I honestly wish I could have sat next to you while you watched that game and understand how the fuck you'd come up with something so ridiculous.

Um. the Lions were a better team than Seattle in the playoffs? I honestly wish I could have sat next to you while you watched that game and understand how the fuck you'd come up with something so ridiculous.

Lions were way more injured. Better team doesn't always win. Sometimes the better team loses by 20 due to injuries and crazy fluke catches by Richardson and Baldwin

Good teams don't care who they play. Or care about the other team's opponents.

Heard this on the radio .

Last time the lions have beaten the vikings, Packers , and Bears all on the road .

I mean, if a 1-7 team beats a 7-1 team, are they really better than them? Are the Bears better than the Steelers? No, but they got them on that particular day.

The Viks are a much better team right now top to bottom. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

Much better? I don't see that at all. To be honest, we're pretty even with the Viqueens but you have to give the edge slightly to the Lions for the head-to-head win. You can't compare the Bears to the Steelers lol.

Much better? I don't see that at all. To be honest, we're pretty even with the Viqueens but you have to give the edge slightly to the Lions for the head-to-head win. You can't compare the Bears to the Steelers lol.

Some of us think the Vikings are a bit better based on their record and statistically being better in many areas. That said...your opinion on it is valid and very reasonable. The problem is there is one poster that is anything but reasonable. He lives in a fantasy land where there are "true wins".

These next few games are huge. MN has the Rams next...that will be a tough test for them. The Rams are the real deal. The Lions should cruise past the Bears. Could be a great game on Thanksgiving. On a personal note...my local carrier doesn't carry Fox right now because of a dispute over the contract. I may have to change cable carriers...tough to spend Thanksgiving without watching football!

Some of us think the Vikings are a bit better based on their record and statistically being better in many areas. That said...your opinion on it is valid and very reasonable. The problem is there is one poster that is anything but reasonable. He lives in a fantasy land where there are "true wins".

These next few games are huge. MN has the Rams next...that will be a tough test for them. The Rams are the real deal. The Lions should cruise past the Bears. Could be a great game on Thanksgiving. On a personal note...my local carrier doesn't carry Fox right now because of a dispute over the contract. I may have to change cable carriers...tough to spend Thanksgiving without watching football!

The problem is you think the Vikings are a better team than the Lions. You are DEAD WRONG.

Back