Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sabres 1 Red Wings 0 Final

Larkin constantly taking unnecessary penalties.

Calm-Nuance-in-Amusing-Yard-with-Shishape-Plants-in-Back-Side-Wood-Bench-Ideas-and-Casual-Model-on-Fresh-Grass-suitable-Flowers-Item-Decor-591x443.jpg

Last edited:
I went to see blade runner 49 the other day and whille I didn't hate it I thought they were trying ro hard to be cool. Hated the music in it but I get what they were trying 5k do with it. Boring game.

I've seen 4 minute of the third and I see guys in red getting out worked .

Well Bob, at least they have been consistent today.

Consistently sub-par, but consistent nonetheless.

To many passes .. shoot the damn puck please ..on goal.

Last edited:
Man this team is so bad. Someone do something! !!

Last edited:
Howard is 8-0-1 all time verses the Sabres ... I think I heard that.

Goalie pulled .

Last edited:
5 losses in a row now it's going to be a long season. Freaking expansion team is better then us.

Last edited:
Larkin played so bad, and moron rewards him with more ice-time.

Larkin 20 minutes of ice-time with 6 minutes in penalties.

Should have benched the lazy bastard and give the minutes to Frk. He at least had a few good chances to score.

Glendening, 9 minutes and 5 shots.

I could understand some of those losses but Vancouver and Buffalo, I managed to make it about half way in the 2nd period tonight. Just no offensive chances after early in the first.

Looks like chose wisely to miss this one based on your comments. Sheesh.

Back