Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Fauria tweet

Where's Michael Roberts in the redzone? The fucking kid scored 16 times last yr in college. JBC is a fkn idiot

Where's Michael Roberts in the redzone? The fucking kid scored 16 times last yr in college. JBC is a fkn idiot

Not sure, I thought this guy was going to be our answer in the red zone this year, similar to how Fauria was a red zone presence in his rookie year

Not sure, I thought this guy was going to be our answer in the red zone this year, similar to how Fauria was a red zone presence in his rookie year

They must be grooming the kid. He did have a drop on Sunday night tho. Still....this kid needs to be a part of the redzone package somehow. He's a monster

Last edited:
All the guy did when he was with us is score touchdowns, which we are lacking. Seems like it should be a no-brainer.

All the guy did when he was with us is score touchdowns, which we are lacking. Seems like it should be a no-brainer.

He had 7 his rookie year. Only 1 in 2014 and got hurt. But can't block or run routes. No room for a red zone only guy at TE who can't block

He had 7 his rookie year. Only 1 in 2014 and got hurt. But can't block or run routes. No room for a red zone only guy at TE who can't block

We can't score TDs in the red zone, there is definitely room for a guy that just scores TDs.

Can't block? Hmm, seems like another tight end the Lions currently have. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Can't block? Hmm, seems like another tight end the Lions currently have. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Ebron has a solid blocking grade this year. Much improved

Ebron is 100 times better than Fauria

Back