Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Packers *Monday Night* Thread

First 4 games they did. Ansah battling that knee injury. Zettel needs to step up again or Washington. Robinson gets pressure. You can blitz Hundley too

Ansah is a nobody, it takes a terrible LT in order for him to do anything.

As a Lions fan, I’ll say that it’s highly unlikely that a team finishes winless. Even the worst teams manage to beat somebody almost every year. Not saying the Lions won’t be heavily favored, but I could see them being that team, especially if they find themselves in a funk offensively like they have been lately.

I sure as hell hope that isn't the Lions who snap the Browns' season winless streak, b/c before last season, they were the only NFL franchise to do so vs the then StL Rams who wound up 1-15 in '09, just a year after the previous team lost every game in '08. But IF they do, then the Browns had better go 2-14 or higher by the end of the season. Or the winless 49ers tie the '08 Lions @ 0-16, b/c its been too lonely @ the historical bottom.

Last edited:
He hurt is knee. You people need to pay more attention

He didn't say Ansah has no talent......but even if the injury is a legitimate reason for his lack of production it absolutely does NOT change the fact Ansah is a nobody. Has been for 23 games now.

He didn't say Ansah has no talent......but even if the injury is a legitimate reason for his lack of production it absolutely does NOT change the fact Ansah is a nobody. Has been for 23 games now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this present knee injury the same one or on the same knee of the owies he had last season?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this present knee injury the same one or on the same knee of the owies he had last season?

High ankle last year. So you are wrong

Oh hello. Folks are still paying attention?

28-20 Packers. Hundley pulls a Matt Flynn. That's just what I've come to expect from these games at Lambeau.

My expectations couldn't be lower.

Also, I realize I need to change my signature. Put that up after JBC resurrected the offense 2nd half of '15.

High ankle last year. So you are wrong

Becoming injured and remaining that way for most of a season is common enough, but for two consecutive seasons isn't so much. Three is prone to injury and not much better than being substandard @ a position, if not nearly equal to a bust if he never becomes completely healthy again.

Pre game packers slobberfest in progress

I'll wear my lions hat tonight instead of the worn out tigers hat, the lions hat still looks new I haven't worn it much

Oh hello. Folks are still paying attention?

28-20 Packers. Hundley pulls a Matt Flynn. That's just what I've come to expect from these games at Lambeau.

My expectations couldn't be lower.

28 points, all from QB TD passes +XP is only ~a half-Flynn.

Lions won @ Lambeau vs a healthy Rodgers in '15, albeit a pretty unusual for GB calm, sunny, and warm early afternoon game in mid-November.

I was high on Golladay during preseason and after game one, but he is inching ever closer to becoming the equivalent of a redshirt college frosh this season b/c still injured.

Last edited:
I personally see Barkley as a top 15 pick which is in our wheelhouse if we keep playing like shit. He probably ends up going top 10 though... someone will reach for him. Still to many needs to trade up. stay put and Get your #1 wr if you miss on Barkley. Or pass rushing De. Or corner. Or safety. Or guard. Or center. Or or or or or or or. Ya our team is shit.

Love Barkley, but Dline should be on the top of the list. I'd like to see a day 2 rb though, with good size, etc.

Which number will be highest tonight?

- Drops by Lions TEs
- FGs by Prater
- Missed holding calls on GB

Back