Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What's causing running game woes

What's causing running game woes

• Oc playcalling

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oline

• Rbs suck

• Total voters
That's my fkn point!!! You're talking about the Cowboys/Redskins game I assume? Prescott threw for barely over 100 yds. He didn't have to do anything!!!! lol. Morris ran all over the Skins that game. That makes life much more easier for QBs when the pressure is off. Good run game and solid D. TWO things we do not have....

Was talking about hundley winning last week.

160 yds rushing and 90 yds passing will win you a football game 1 out of 100 times.

Staff threw for 120 and AA ran for 85 in the win vs the NYG. Pretty similar games.... Things get easier when defense and special teams play well and get scores....

Staff threw for 120 and AA ran for 85 in the win vs the NYG. Pretty similar games.... Things get easier when defense and special teams play well and get scores....

That's one example. Hughes is right about that. If your QB ain't throwing for 100 and your ground game is doing the same, odds are your offense is doing jack shit. Only teams with high level defenses can get away with that week after week.

Last edited:
That's one example. Hughes is right about that. If your QB ain't throwing for 100 and your ground game is doing the same, odds are your offense is doing jack shit. Only teams with high level defenses can get away with that week after week.

That was my point, if your def and special teams are rolling it really doesn't matter what your offense does...

I don't think it's a sign your team is playing good anything. It's just a sign the other team blows.

Need a power back and Oline health. Abdullah can do it but the lack of run blocking and foot injury has messed him up

Back