Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shea Patterson

Harbaugh turned Ruddock into a draftable prospect in less than a year. It's not the coaches...okorn and speight just lacked Talent. See how Shea does for a year then turn it over to Dylan if he progresses.

You mean if Peters and McCaffery both get hurt, we won't be relying on a true freshman to win games for us?

Great news!!

Home games vs UT Martin, South Alabama and Vandy- 13 td's 1 int

other games vs Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Cal- 4 td's 8 int

I wouldn't be shocked if Peters beats this kid out for the job.

Home games vs UT Martin, South Alabama and Vandy- 13 td's 1 int

other games vs Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Cal- 4 td's 8 int

I wouldn't be shocked if Peters beats this kid out for the job.

Um yeah, watch the games and see if he was not running for his life most of those games. I watched the Cal game, the whole game and was wanting Cal to win the whole time. I wanted to see Ole Miss go down in a big way, but I could not deny what a talent I was seeing. I said as much in the Other Games thread that week. The guy can sling it, straight up.

I'll add that he is going to throw his share of picks, but they will be because he is trying to do too much(like his games at Ole Miss), as opposed to just straight up sucking and throwing it over everyone's head and throwing into triple coverage.

I'll add that he is going to throw his share of picks, but they will be because he is trying to do too much(like his games at Ole Miss), as opposed to just straight up sucking and throwing it over everyone's head and throwing into triple coverage.

I hope Peters is our QB next year...

I hope we have a good QB next year. I don't care who it is.

Maybe a competent o-line to go with it! What a world that would be.

I don't. more games is just more gratuitous blows to the head for these poor kids.

I hope we win the national championship, then tell OSU we'll put the trophy on the line and see who can go 2 outta 3 in The Game, and then beat them again, then offer 3 out of 5 and beat them a 3rd time.

I just want any type of strech with wins verses OSU and MSU. Hopefully that brings some titles . I mean its getting ridiculous how we are losing some of these very winnable games. Jim is 1-5 verses them and he should be at worst 4-2. The coaching has to be better.

I hope we win the national championship, then tell OSU we'll put the trophy on the line and see who can go 2 outta 3 in The Game, and then beat them again, then offer 3 out of 5 and beat them a 3rd time.

that would be neat, I agree.

There's a reputable mock draft site walterfootball that is projecting Shea as the number 1 overall pick after a year with harbaugh.

There's a reputable mock draft site walterfootball that is projecting Shea as the number 1 overall pick after a year with harbaugh.

that's interesting, but what are they projecting him as after a year with Pep Hamilton?

I think he will be with us the full 2yrs. If we win Big10 and make playoffs, I may change my prediction.

Good news is that it's looking more and more like he'll be eligible this fall

The thing about Pep Hamilton...the O against OSU looked good, except Michigan had a QB that totally sucked balls, so IF we see an O like that with a competent QB, it might just work...

Back