Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

South Park

I liked the "Ass Burgers" episode two weeks ago. I didn't think I would. I pretty much gave up on watching new episodes of this show last season.

The part when Stan wakes up all hungover and the morning radio jocks are doing their idiotic routine on his clock radio had me cracking up!

"Everything is SHIT!"

Yeah, that was a good one too. Watch this one while you can, I think the newest episodes are only available on their site for a short time, then they block it for a couple weeks.

DR said:
Yeah, that was a good one too. Watch this one while you can, I think the newest episodes are only available on their site for a short time, then they block it for a couple weeks.

I have comedy central on-demand through u-verse. I can catch the current season there, about a week after each episode comes out.

I always like the one where the "Richers" moved in.

Back