Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Breaking Bad

God Walt just couldn't keep his mouth shut! I like where they're going with Jessie's character though. Good episode.

mjsb2 said:
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/08/14/amc-renews-breaking-bad-network-orders-16-episodes-to-conc lude-series-601422/20110814amc01

That sucks

Ya but you know the last season is gonna kick ass. I think it's better that way to end it with five instead of dragging it on.

5 seasons seems like a good number for a Drama.

It would out well for The Wire.

anyone catch the season finale tonight?

HOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

2gu9oxz.jpg
2gu9oxz.jpg
2gu9oxz.jpg
2gu9oxz.jpg
basically sums up my reaction.

Wow, just wow. what a fantastic finish to a fantastic season. bravo
1313950292894.gif

Yeah it was awesome, I'm so pissed that was the season finale though. A whole year until we get more... damn.

kgdetroit said:
Yeah it was awesome, I'm so pissed that was the season finale though. A whole year until we get more... damn.

At least Mad Men start up again in March! That's a really good show too, highly recommend it.

mojo said:
kgdetroit said:

At least Mad Men start up again in March! That's a really good show too, highly recommend it.

I hear good things but am juggling too many shows to try and catch up... Someday..

HELL of a season finale. I was quite pleased. Not often do I know a show is going off air for a year and still have a smile on my face.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
mojo said:

I hear good things but am juggling too many shows to try and catch up... Someday..

What other shows are you juggling? I need to start a new series now that I've caught up with Breaking Bad, any suggestions?

Honestly if you make room for Mad Men you won't regret it. It is fantastic.

Yeah, I just watched the finale, fucking crazy.

Did not see Walt being behind the child getting poisoned.

His slow progression towards becoming an evil mastermind has been great, really looking forward to next season, shame it will take so long to get here.

I will really miss Breaking Bad until next year. Walt is getting ruthless. Mojolio if your looking for a good show the second season of Walking Dead on AMC just started...excellent show. The first season is only 6 episodes i was up to run through Saturday and. Catch the premier Sunday night.

Back