Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Tigers Minor League Notes

Tigers No. 4 prospect Jace Jung recorded five extra-base hits, including two homers, and drove in six runs in the series against Indianapolis.

Tigers Minor League Report Podcast with Brandon Day.
Your two favorites sources for Tigers news are joining forces for a fun weekly podcast on the farm and the Tiger organization at large.
BYBTB

FYI, I am off to the Mud Hens game tonight versus Rochester Red Wings. I have season tickets to the Red Wings. I plan Thursday night, as well as Sunday. This series will be the only chance that Toledo is in Rochester this year.

Tigers RHP Duque Hebbert has been assigned to Single-A Lakeland for his full-season debut.You might remember Hebbert as the Nicarguan pitcher who struck out Juan Soto, Julio Rodríguez and Rafael Devers in last year's World Baseball Classic.

Detroit Tigers prospect news: WBC breakout learns stateside assignment.
He struck out three very big names in the WBC last year. Now he'll get a chance to take the next step for the Tigers in Lakeland.
MCBTB

Back