Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Netflix

zoombabyzoom

List some movies or TV shows on Netflix that are great. You know the actual good movies that sometimes you can't find.

I take that back, Netflix doesn't have it yet. Damn you Netflix. Another Newman great, The Sting.

Oh and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Just get some Newman, dude.

Netflix is good but only for tv shows imo. Check out the Trailer Park Boys they have every season right now..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Netflix is good but only for tv shows imo. Check out the Trailer Park Boys they have every season right now..

Movies are awesome. Pure awesome. Take a look.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":giwqvojj]Netflix is good but only for tv shows imo. Check out the Trailer Park Boys they have every season right now..

Movies are awesome. Pure awesome. Take a look.[/quote:giwqvojj]
its great for both! ive been annoyed that some things arent available for streaming, but ive gotten a TON of use out of that $8/month between movies and TV shows.

No doubt 8 bucks amonth for a ton of stuff. And on my 50" TV, you kidding me. Sweet package.

To many to list for me... But I have to say they put some of the newer movies on there for instant play and then they take it away... It was very frustrating...

Yea they buy the rights for a limited time to show the new releases (couple of them at a time).

Netflix is going to be upping its charges sept 1st. You will now have to pay $7.99 for streaming and $7.99 for disc rental. I'm going to be dropping it after this month because I really have only found a few movies that were worth streaming the last few weeks.

If you looking for TV shows though Arrested Development and Mad Men are pretty good shows on there right now.

Netflix still is cheaper for me than the 65 bucks a month for cable.

amajjd said:
Netflix is going to be upping its charges sept 1st. You will now have to pay $7.99 for streaming and $7.99 for disc rental. I'm going to be dropping it after this month because I really have only found a few movies that were worth streaming the last few weeks.

If you looking for TV shows though Arrested Development and Mad Men are pretty good shows on there right now.

Streaming is the same so it doesn't effect me. And for disk rental only I'm not sure. But if you li,e disk rental and streaming, yes deals is not good. But I'm happy :)

So Comcast in my area just put a bundle together that allows me to triple my internet speed and add cable tv for 10 bucks more. Sorry to say but bye bye Netflix

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]So Comcast in my area just put a bundle together that allows me to triple my internet speed and add cable tv for 10 bucks more. Sorry to say but bye bye Netflix

Not sure how that effects Netflix but cool.

Well they are giving me movie channels too. And since Netflix is going to be raising their prices by 15 for me, that means ill save 5 bucks a month by getting cable. Plus tripling my internet speed shall be fun.

Back