Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports Yahoo League

Got by barely to get to 6-2, 2 game lead. This week against Kaline so I better up my scoring or I'll get creamed.

Turner, Forte and Fred Jackson? Really KC, that's almost unfair. This is going to be an "ouch" game.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Turner, Forte and Fred Jackson? Really KC, that's almost unfair. This is going to be an "ouch" game.

I am thinking this week will be close Mitch.
I knew before last Sunday I was going to lose, with so many bye players, but I really got crushed.
Honestly, I thought I would be lucky to win 3/4 maybe 5 games all year, so this 6 and 2 so far is a bonus for me.

6-2 for me but I have one of the lowest scorng totals. So I need my QB to throw like 8 touchdowns.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":djvn84jc]Turner, Forte and Fred Jackson? Really KC, that's almost unfair. This is going to be an "ouch" game.

I knew before last Sunday I was going to lose, with so many bye players, but I really got crushed.
Honestly, I thought I would be lucky to win 3/4 maybe 5 games all year, so this 6 and 2 so far is a bonus for me.[/quote:djvn84jc]

San Diego Sacks 164.68 Final
KalineCountry 100.00

Sorry about that
laugh.png

updated standings...

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Honestly, I thought I would be lucky to win 3/4 maybe 5 games all year, so this 6 and 2 so far is a bonus for me.

San Diego Sacks 164.68 Final
KalineCountry 100.00

Sorry about that
laugh.png

updated standings...

LOL. no problem micheal,
I kept watching a couple of games on tv and went to the nfl redzone station from 1 to 3 PM and refreshing our game page at yahoo.
I was actually leading at one point early on something like 30 to 12, and then it was all down hill....
Told a couple of football smarts friends this past wednesday evening at our weekly cigar night, they yucked it up at my expense.
I am enjoying it win or lose, and learning a bit more as the season goes on.

Well I didn't expect two pick 6's by your defense already KC, ouch.

Shit like this is why my record is terrible...Vincent Jackson with 32 points, wtf?

Romneybot said:
Shit like this is why my record is terrible...Vincent Jackson with 32 points, wtf?

He gotta lot of late points too. GB defense blows.

2 game lead so beating Kawdup would help me big. But lost my QB, I now have Andy Dalton. Plus a bunch on bye weeks. I need some luck.

Won some games first half I didn't expect too, and then lost a game I expected to win. You never know.
Been running ragged looking for players to fill in for injured rb's and qb.
Now today, another rb is down.
McFadden, Jackson, Cutler, and Forte.
Hope to get one more win in remaining games to make a .500 season.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Won some games first half I didn't expect too, and then lost a game I expected to win. You never know.
Been running ragged looking for players to fill in for injured rb's and qb.
Now today, another rb is down.
McFadden, Jackson, Cutler, and Forte.
Hope to get one more win in remaining games to make a .500 season.
mcfadden should be ready just in time to smoke the lions lol

same shit as always....fucksticks not paying attention to their rosters fucking the League up for everyone else.

Monster had Andre Johnson and Kevin Smith playing yesterday in a game with play off implications.

my team sucked balls and got off to a brutal start but I checked it everyweek and kept it competitive,

Me too. Even after Forte and Schaub went down and then Murray in Grandy's league.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Me too. Even after Forte and Schaub went down and then Murray in Grandy's league.

Kalines team was devastated by injuries but that dude kept his team going...

if it's not a $$$ league guys lose interest after a few weeks.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Me too. Even after Forte and Schaub went down and then Murray in Grandy's league.

Kalines team was devastated by injuries but that dude kept his team going...

if it's not a $$$ league guys lose interest after a few weeks.

Glad you noticed. that's like praise from Caesar.
I was scrambling a bit, did the best I could, but all in all I am just glad to win 8 games which will at least give me .500
most enjoyable.
I still don't know matchups, like yesterday my TE that I benched in favor of the Giants TE. Barber came through though.

i have AP out. Greg jennings, Demarco murray go out early with very few points. and jermichal finley get shut out with a 0 lol.....and still somehow got 165 points. lol crazy week. All my team is injured right in time for the playoffs...awesome.

mhughes0021 said:
i have AP out. Greg jennings, Demarco murray go out early with very few points. and jermichal finley get shut out with a 0 lol.....and still somehow got 165 points. lol crazy week. All my team is injured right in time for the playoffs...awesome.

I'll dump my roster...feel free to take who you want.

Back