Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Seinfeld: The Lost Episode

mojolio

Did anyone hear about that lost Seinfeld episode, "The Warning"?

The episode was supposed to air around season 6, but it was mysteriously cut. The

smilee.png

God I love the Lions but the Lion head freaks me out every time I see it.. it is one of those pictures you just cannot stop looking at.. I mean what would I really do if a guy had a real lion head on his huge body...IDK

funny you mention that. i went to the detroit zoo today and the lion habitat was fuckin closed : (

that was like the only part i wanted to see

mojo said:
funny you mention that. i went to the detroit zoo today and the lion habitat was fuckin closed : (

That is sad... My kid and his friend are going later today here in Grand rapids but it has been awhile for me the zoo here is nice but pretty small

well i think they're renovating it or something. they're supposed to open it back up soon. and yeah i hadn't been to the zoo in ages until today(or yesterday i guess. why am i still up...)

it's a fun experience. make sure you check out the primates!

[flash=350,287:eyyr141j]http://www.youtube.com/v/jJI8BkNYOJY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:eyyr141j]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

mojo said:

They're probably out practicing...the season is right around the corner.

I heard on the radio today that 6 hours of TV watching per day lowers life expectancy by 5 years...or something like that..

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I heard on the radio today that 6 hours of TV watching per day lowers life expectancy by 5 years...or something like that..

What if you watch survival shows and end up getting lost in the jungle? That could potentially lengthen your life by 40 years or so.

All the Tiger games I have watch since the 80's... No wonder i am going down hill faster then I should.

Except for 2006 Tiger viewing has been one great big tums fest.

mojo said:
well i think they're renovating it or something. they're supposed to open it back up soon. and yeah i hadn't been to the zoo in ages until today(or yesterday i guess. why am i still up...)

it's a fun experience. make sure you check out the primates!

lol, I live about 2 blocks from the zoo and I've been there once in the past 5 years, and that was for my final exam last year in bio.

Back