Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Upcoming Concerts / Concert Reviews

My Tool concert is coming up on Tuesday...work just scheduled a mandatory training session on Wednesday from 8am - noon. Fuuuuuuuck. Hope my third eye is open, because my other two are going to be chinked and bloodshot as fuck!

Radiohead playing at the Palace in June. First time in Michigan since 96-97. About time, fuckers

Caribou is opening, REALLY excited about that!

going to see Corrosion of Conformity tomorrow night at the Double Door.

the only crappy thing is the original frontman, Pepper Keenan, isn't on the tour apparently. hoping they still kinda rock.

MichChamp02 said:

the only crappy thing is the original frontman, Pepper Keenan, isn't on the tour apparently. hoping they still kinda rock.

I read a review of their latest one. Pretty sure it said Keenan actually joined up after they had put out a few albums, and this was a return to their sound just prior to that (pre-95 I believe).

DR said:
MichChamp02 said:

I read a review of their latest one. Pretty sure it said Keenan actually joined up after they had put out a few albums, and this was a return to their sound just prior to that (pre-95 I believe).

I consider myself more of a casual fan, but I've really only listened to Deliverance, so I'm not familiar with a lot of their other stuff. I'm keeping an open mind.

Yeah, I've only listened to them a handful of times, really only knew of them because of Down....but I think if you show up ready to rock you should have a good time.

DR said:
Yeah, I've only listened to them a handful of times, really only knew of them because of Down....but I think if you show up ready to rock you should have a good time.

I'll be ready to rock, but I hope they don't go on too late because I have to get up at 6 on Thursday for work...

ROCK AND ROLL!

DR said:

we had a good time, but the show wasn't that great. they played a bunch of songs from one of their 80's era albums, plus some of their new songs. I didn't know any of them.

none of their hits. they might've been on stage for an hour, but it seemed like less. no encore.

That sucks.

Got floor tickets for Radiohead at the Palace!

Pre-sale for Jane's Addiction tomorrow @ 10am for a 5/29 show in Denver!

Back