Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Man v Food

staegrac

Anyone watch this dude? The dude is nuts! nearly ate 9 pounds of food in like 40 minutes...I watched this and then ate dinner and about puked myself from eating to much...I was inspired..,LOL

I like that show and it kinda sucks. Its best to watch when you're hungry because everything looks so good, but it makes you feel like shit because you cant have it and your apartment (At least mine) is empty.

But if you watch it after you've eaten and are full, it's not appealing at all and you dont even wanna watch. lol

The host gets blown out of his mind then goes in and mows. Someone I work with knows a waitress at Malley's, the bar where he did one of the challenges at while he was in Detroit and she said right before they started he went out back and smoked a couple bowls lol.

hes pretty energetic and personable for being blown out. Seems like a pretty cool guy though, guy you could get a beer with.... or smoke a bowl with lol... They should rename the show 'Man vs. Quadruple Bypass' though....

"Nobody go in that bathroom for about 30-45 minutes"

Notice how the new season is called "Man v Food Nation" and now other people do the challenges?! I think he got to the point where he couldn't go it any more.

I love the show and my 4yr old son once asked for a plate of carrots and started "Kid v Food," pantomiming all his stuff like wiping his brow and breathing. It was hilarious!

Good show but dont like the new season as much. And your 4 yr old kid sounds hilarious. But to be a good parent you should have told him carrots suck and given him a plate or hot wings lol.

Thats why im going to be a horrible parent bc thats probably what ill be doing. My kid is going to look like that chubby cigarette smoking phillipino baby...

Beez said:
I like that show and it kinda sucks. Its best to watch when you're hungry because everything looks so good, but it makes you feel like shit because you cant have it and your apartment (At least mine) is empty.

But if you watch it after you've eaten and are full, it's not appealing at all and you dont even wanna watch. lol

This.

Back