Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who saw this score coming?

Gotta love HS football in West Michigan. Caledonia coming off 2 straight losses. One a blowout loss to a team Rockford beat(Mona Shores) and the other was to a team that its still their only win(Forest Hills Central).

I'll say this though....that OK-White looks to be loaded this year. I feel bad for Jenison. lol

Yeah and I know coach from Caledonia. .. they have a kid in the Byron center band and his wife goes to our home games and after half goes over to Caledonia. ... I asked her last week about the losses and I guess they were battling injuries. ... still that score is a head scratcher...I agree the OK white is really deep.... ( I think in 2016 Byron center will be in it) yikes! !!!

Back