Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sad tweet

Unfortunate that on top of the ankle injury and targeting hit that he has to be dragged through this media charade.

Shane shouldn't have been playing in this game in the first place, much less after that abysmal first half, much less after hurting his ankle. But player welfare, and stuff.

I remember thinking to myself Saturday, "I just want to watch football..."

I flew a red eye home to go to that

Left in middle of third quarter

and i broke two toes along the way home, and couldn't get out of the parking lot at DTW easily

it was mess

freak accidents

bumped into a couch leg while wearing socks and no shoes

freak accidents

bumped into a couch leg while wearing socks and no shoes

Oh.

A few years back I played baseball again; one of my positions was catcher (guys, insert
cheap easy joke here).

I broke every finger and every toe.

Last edited:
Oh.

A few years back I played baseball again; one of my positions was catcher (Q: "What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?" A: "You can't tuna fish.").

I broke every finger and every toe.

done

Back