Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Most Powerful Article You Will Read This Week

That was uplifting.

And it informed us of a lot of crap that we didn't already know.

Sorry.

Not possible if you've ever read anything by L. Ron Hubbard.

if I actually took the time to read it, I'm fairly certain it would be the least powerful article I would read this week.

To sum it up in a nutshell:

"The middle east is fucked."

and also, probably that we need to pay certain DC-area defense contractors billions of dollars, and lock up anyone who complains or blows a whistle on it... because of that. Not the other way around. Right? I'm guessing if Politico didn't come right out and say that, they at least left the reader to infer it for themselves.

and also, probably that we need to pay certain DC-area defense contractors billions of dollars, and lock up anyone who complains or blows a whistle on it... because of that. Not the other way around. Right? I'm guessing if Politico didn't come right out and say that, they at least left the reader to infer it for themselves.

Not really. Just about how messed up and factionalized it is there.

if I actually took the time to read it, I'm fairly certain it would be the least powerful article I would read this week.

It's an opinion piece citing very few facts. The fact that it's told from a western-friendly point of view is why jdildo feels it's so powerful.

The writer is likely the Arab version of Bill O'Reilly.

It's really nothing special.

Not really. Just about how messed up and factionalized it is there.

did they mention how we were directly responsible for that? and the last time a President advocated for war in Iraq, the DC/established media didn't question the rationale for it, instead helping to fan the flames? And really "the liberal media" (yeah right) was complicit in it?

did they mention how we were directly responsible for that? and the last time a President advocated for war in Iraq, the DC/established media didn't question the rationale for it, instead helping to fan the flames? And really "the liberal media" (yeah right) was complicit in it?

Nah, none of that.

It was about the troubles they have amongst themselves.

Back