Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wazzu in the Holiday Bowl

I had my first shandy this summer - it was ok, better than bud or miller lite but I hate both those beers so that's not saying much. Coors light is the only light beer I drink and mostly because it's seems to be the beer everyone else buys. I don't think I've ever had Bush Light or Keystone unless I had them in college - but we were still allowed to have common source when I was in school so I drank a lot of Milwakee's Best back then. Ice beers were kind of the new thing when I was at MSU but I never got into them. For drinks before bars, there was a place called Campus Convenience on Grand River not too far from SBS that sold 3 40oz of Bush for $5 and Bud for $6. I put a lot of miles on the old Honda Spree going back and forth to that place Thurs, Fri and Sat evenings. When we bought cases in college, it was mostly Bush.

As for wings, I love them on the grill but if it's been a while since I've had them in a bar/restaurant, I do get a craving for good fried wings.
Pre made Shandys are just ok, you need really good lemonade, homemade preferably and the a doors light. That's my favorite drink after the front 9, used to have a transfusion but the lady always made them super strong and I'd be bombed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

you say I'm bad at trolling... yet you keep responding.

or... wait, maybe you're trolling me now?

I'm gonna stop.

good luck in your bowl tonight. I like Mike Leach, and like him a hell of a lot better than Danonio. The guy has personality. I kinda hope Wazzu pulls it off and a Big Ten team hires him so we get to hear his hilarious press conferences more often. otherwise I'd be rooting for MSU.

At least we avoided having a near brawl with the other team and a pre-bowl function.

First set 3 draws up the middle then pass on 3rd down. Yawn. Predictable...

Last edited:
I hate the reverse to the short side of the field, not enough room for Jackson to gain the edge

First false start of the night, WSU is good a drawing those and we had about 100 in our last game

Lewerke is making plays with his feet, but he just hasn’t improved much with his arm. Davis had a drop on a catchable ball didn’t help.

Last edited:
Lewerke is making plays with his feet, but he just hasn?t improved much with his arm. Davis had a drop on a catchable ball didn?t help.

he got it going a little bit on this drive. We've had good pocket passers under MD but Lewerke is a different kind of QB. Very good presence and vision, good idea of when to tuck it and run after going through his progressions.

I've seen a bunch of PI's that could have been called, WSU is all over these guys

Back