Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nigerian Doesn't Like Trump

Alright, now just dig up a video for the other 53 countries and you'll have proven Trump is a man full of tact, truth, and represents the presidency well.

Alright, now just dig up a video for the other 53 countries and you'll have proven Trump is a man full of tact, truth, and represents the presidency well.

Tact - he wasn't speaking to the public so does tact even matter? If yes, does it warrant this level of outrage? also, Tom Cotton who is far more credible than Dick durbin is saying Trump didn't use the term and Trump is also denying it.

Truth - let's assume he did say it. Is Haiti not a shithole? How about Nigeria? Here's a Nigerian saying it is (I guess that makes him racist, or an Uncle Tom - maybe MC will come along to straighten that out so we can properly label him). Anyone here so outraged about the comment booking their flights for spring break in Haiti? Why not? Because it's a shithole.

As far as representing the Presidency well, I don't think he does but I also don't think he represents the Presidency as poorly as the left, especially the media would like everyone to think.

... also, Tom Cotton who is far more credible than Dick durbin...
LOL, you're not even trying anymore.
Truth - let's assume he did say it. Is Haiti not a shithole? How about Nigeria? Here's a Nigerian saying it is (I guess that makes him racist, or an Uncle Tom - maybe MC will come along to straighten that out so we can properly label him). Anyone here so outraged about the comment booking their flights for spring break in Haiti? Why not? Because it's a shithole.

As far as representing the Presidency well, I don't think he does but I also don't think he represents the Presidency as poorly as the left, especially the media would like everyone to think.
are foreign countries shitholes?

what's fucking stupid about this, is it ignores 100's of years of other countries - either through outright force or overthrowing stable governments - actively fucking those countries up.

you want to look at those countries and with a wink and a nudge smile about how "those people" can't run their affairs, ignoring how your own fucking tax dollars go to subvert their own self rule, well, that's...

well, I'm not allowed to say what it is, because you run to the mods and whine like the little bitch you are, even though you yourself bring up race in nearly every thread, even if no one else is talking about it.

LOL, you're not even trying anymore.

LOL - Durbin has already been proved to have lied about what was said in a white house meeting when Obama was president. I don't have to try, it's literally that easy.

are foreign countries shitholes?

what's fucking stupid about this, is it ignores 100's of years of other countries - either through outright force or overthrowing stable governments - actively fucking those countries up.

you want to look at those countries and with a wink and a nudge smile about how "those people" can't run their affairs, ignoring how your own fucking tax dollars go to subvert their own self rule, well, that's...

well, I'm not allowed to say what it is, because you run to the mods and whine like the little bitch you are, even though you yourself bring up race in nearly every thread, even if no one else is talking about it.

It doesn't ignore anything. It's a statement of fact, the reasons behind it don't change the facts. And by the way, it's not like the countries in Africa had it all together before foreign countries invaded. Most of them were mired in tribal civil wars, all of them were technologically backward by comparison - many were decades if not centuries behind as civilizations. The West brought virtually all advancement to them, so let's not pretend that most of the African continent is a mess because of the west. Also, look next door to Haiti at the DR - same Island, same resources, virtually the same everything EXCEPT all the corruption (internal and from the Clintons) - it's not a shithole. So no, it's not racist to say a shithole is a shithole, unless you can't argue facts and need to make EVERYTHING about race.

Go find a thread where I was the one who brought up race. I'll wait - good luck.

Finally, please find one mod who I've ever sent a single email to complain about anyone. It's never happened. I've gotten a few from them after bitches like you and bob whine about me making fools of you though. Nice try, bitch.

Last edited:

I'm stunned to hear this shocking revelation.

button2(1).jpg

I understand conservatives back slapping each other over much of the policy being passed through but when you stoop to defending his behavior in any way, it blows my mind. Blaming the media is a little bitch move, they aren't hitting send on Twitter or saying stupid shit in public.

Claiming he actually won the popular vote by millions if you don't count all of the illegal voters, establishing a voter fraud commission that found NOTHING, and simply never mentioning it again? Stupid media, clearly all illegals are voting.

Refuses to separate himself from businesses and spends all of his free time pumping money into his own (failing) resorts? Jimmy Carter couldn't even keep his families' fucking peanut farm. Nah, liberal slant. All presidents do this kind of thing.

Firing James Comey mid investigation? Totally a Clinton stooge and a member of the deep state. Good job.

At a speech to police cadets, essentially endorses police brutality telling them to not be afraid of banging a few heads as they put people in police cars. Brilliantly does this as there is national unrest about police brutality, especially among blacks. Only Obama is to blame for poor race relations, things were fantastic before Obama. I have a black co-worker that is nice to me, I know.

Completely shit talks and disrespects the widow of a gold star soldier and also veteran John McCain. Widow is a liberal and McCain is crazy (until he votes along party lines again, then he's cool). Trump just 'telling it like it is'.

I could go on about not condemning the KKK in Charlottesville, shit talking Puerto Rico and tossing out paper towels to citizens like they were T-Shirts at a baseball game, the tone deaf note left at Israel's holocaust museum...the list goes on. I've always considered myself a moderate that tends to lean right a little more often then left but you Trumpets make me feel like left wing hippie nut job sometimes.

Last edited:
So some lone Nigerian comprises a consensus that his country is a shithole?

Yeah...okay.

LOL - Durbin has already been proved to have lied about what was said in a white house meeting when Obama was president. I don't have to try, it's literally that easy.

So we are to believe that one uncited instance of lying, means that Durbin lies all of the time, unlike your morally superior Republicans, most of whom are honest and have alt facts to backup everything that they say publicly and privately.

Last edited:
So some lone Nigerian comprises a consensus that his country is a shithole?

Yeah...okay.

"I?ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull?s ass, but I?d rather take the butcher?s word for it"

I don't watch anything with that Orange Shithole in it. Can't waste precious time on that jackass in the Oval Office when it's on YouTube it would just deflate me.

Last edited:
I'm stunned to hear this shocking revelation.

button2(1).jpg

I understand conservatives back slapping each other over much of the policy being passed through but when you stoop to defending his behavior in any way, it blows my mind. Blaming the media is a little bitch move, they aren't hitting send on Twitter or saying stupid shit in public.

that's true, they're not the ones pressing send. They're the ones freaking out every time he presses it. Parsing every word, attempting to draw absurd conclusions like he's a racist or he's mentally unfit, or he's going to die in office because he drinks too many diet cokes. The boy just won't stop crying wolf. And by the way, I'm not blaming the media for anything, I'm just saying they're mostly full of shit because they are.

This most recent case is the perfect example. Even if he did say the word "shithole" - not the best choice of words but so what, he said it behind closed doors in a meeting and Haiti IS a shithole. Now go and watch Cory Booker on his high horse at yesterdays hearings - if that's not over the top bullshit then over the top bullshit doesn't exist. It's clearly over the top, not to mention probably all lies - if he actually cried tears of rage when he heard it, then he's no cut out for big boy work.

Last edited:
Back