Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Iowa

Miles is playing the laziest defense I've ever seen and never gets pulled.

You dumbass ward! #4 from 94 feet away and they’re shooting 2 now.

Does sitting Ward with 4 fouls make any sense when you're down 7 with 5 mins to go???????????????????????????????/

Does sitting Ward with 4 fouls make any sense when you're down 7 with 5 mins to go???????????????????????????????/

Ward and Bridges better both be back in after this tv timeout. Goins has been ok this year but I don?t want him on the floor late ever

Iowa hasn't stopped Ward from scoring yet in the post tonight and Izzo just leaves him on the bench when we need a basket. I'm floored

2 games in a row a great FT shooter misses 2 to seal it and give the other team a chance to tie. What the fuck with this team????

Strange to say that a team that's won 7 conference games in a row isn't playing well, but it feels that way. Whether it's turnovers one game, rebounding in another game, the defense in another.

Iowa hasn't stopped Ward from scoring yet in the post tonight and Izzo just leaves him on the bench when we need a basket. I'm floored

who knows? i thought he was saving him until about the 4 minute mark, goins made some plays but he shouldn't be out there. Ward was so bad and lazy on defense at times, especially in transition, but you could also say he was playing not to foul.

we got the win, we were just good enough though it looked like we were sleepwalking for about 10 minutes

5th game in 12 days. We were bad, but damned if we don’t seem to get every team’s best shot. We have 3 days rest before Purdue. Hope we play well Saturday or we will lose.

Back