Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland Game

LuciousGameWinner

Have to bounce back tonight. Beat Maryland and Rutgers and head to a decent bowl game. It?s actually surprising that MSU is the 2nd highest ranked 3 loss team. Committee likes us for some reason. Losing to Northwestern still hurts...although they are playing really well as of late!

Anyone else’s sound all fucked up? I’m hearing weird ass noises in between plays, almost like a rewind type noise

Tristan Jackson looked like a stud in the green and white game..he has really struggled.

Also, why bring in Holmes for this series? I just don?t get that. Feed LJ

Michigan
Minnesota
Penn State
Maryland

And possibly rutgers next week? I can’t remember the last time we played in this many horrendous weather games

That Maryland player should be ruled down inside the 1. He made contact with Holmes after securing possession of the ball.

Nothing good could come from Lewerke trying to throw in the 2nd half unless it's 3rd and long. Just run the fucking ball.

And we come out throwing. Lewerke is sketchy throwing in perfect conditions some days. No reason we should throw unless absolutely having to. They haven’t stopped our run game to this point.

Back